Location of the facility:
Park Zdrojowy 4
Phone: Reception 75 75 510 56
GPS N 50 51.850 E 15 40.834 (access from Cervi street).
Parking at Kryniczna street GPS N 50 51.979 E 15 40.871 (payable).
A one-story building located in the center of the Health Resort in the Zdrojowy Park. The comfort rooms have a fridge, T-SAT, wireless internet, bathrobes, some rooms have a balcony.
The apartments have: balcony, fridge, satellite tv, wireless internet, bathrobes.
The facility has 40 beds. On the ground floor there is a wonderful antique dining room. There is a SPA room at the disposal of guests. For therapeutic treatments, guests arrive about 80m to the Dom Zdrojowy. In all rooms in the bathroom we use thermal water.
Former name Kursaal. Built in the forties of the 19th century (mentioned for the first time in 1849) with the use of late-classical elements, originally had from the front (currently not existing) column portico and from the south a glazed living room with a view towards the Karkonosze range. The building was thoroughly rebuilt in 1867-1868 according to the design of Bocksch, an architect of the Schaffgotschs. The portico was closed down, replacing it by the walking hall with an openwork, woodcarving framework, located along the eastern and southern elevations. Elements of neoclassical decorations were introduced in the façades. Probably from this time comes the painting composition of the main hall which depicts the allegorical scene of the victory of Dawn over the Night and in the side zones of the composition a foundation board with an inscription, a portrait of Johann Anton Schaffgotsch and family hallmarks (crest, outline of Chojnik castle). The next reconstructions took place in the seventies and nineties of the 19th century and at the beginning of the 20th century. In the seventies, the place of commercial pavilions was taken over by an open walking hall supported by decorative, cast-iron columns, then enlarged in the nineties. The walking hall was demolished in the twenties of the twentieth century. Originally, the House served health resort visitors with a medium social status as a place for organizing balls, concerts and gambling games. After 1945, the layout of the rooms changed, while the original layout and decor of the main hall (now the dining room of the Health Resort) with the stucco and painting composition of the ceiling were retained. The building was partially modernized as part of the project entitled "Increasing the service potential in the field of health resort treatment of the Uzdrowisko Cieplice Sp. z o.o. - Grupa PGU” co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund and the state budget as part of the Regional Operational Program for the Lower Silesian Voivodship for the years 2007-2013.